According to the magic bricks website, acharya vihar is ranked 5/5 by locals, agents & tourists for its climate, commuting & points of interest. It is best rated to contact, hospital standards where there is an average 5.0 rating given. Currently, the locality has 5 properties available for rent and housing purposes, while the average rental price is rs 11,852 per sq. Foot. feet. The locality itself is closer to other residential areas including hans pal, jayadev vihar and khorda town. Local residents have commented on the area's accessibility through roads to other odisha cities, and have mentioned that the spaces inside the area make for great parking spaces. An gold loan for living at acharya vihar could be a cheap affair.
When you require emergency funds or urgent loans, a gold loan is one of the most flexible and hassle-free loans that you can acquire. A few of the benefits that are exclusive to gold loans are listed below:
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
For starters, gold loans come equipped with a variety of benefits as opposed to any other form of credit. The reason lenders can afford to offer so many added benefits to borrowers of gold loans is because of the collateral pledged against the loan. Some of the stark difference between gold loans and other loans are:
1) Gold loans have much lower interest rates
2) Gold loans don't require as much documentation as to any other form of credit. Some lenders even approve gold loans with just the Aadhar Card for verification.
3) Though other forms of credit require you to maintain a stellar credit history, gold loans can still be availed even with a poor credit score.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly