close btn

Service Update- (Covid-19)

In accordance with the respective state government’s directive, we’ve resumed operations in all the cities. However, a few services will remain affected while others will continue as usual. To read about the services or moratorium updates, Click here

Gold Loan in asaripallam

Asaripallam is a city that falls under the kanyakumari district nagercoil municipality in Tamil Nadu, Indian state. Tamil is the official language of this region. This town is on the list of kanyakumari's most educated cities, with an 82% literacy rate. Here the males have a literacy rate of 51% and the other 49% are the females. In this area, the kanyakumari government medical college was established. People here are educating themselves by getting inducted into good colleges without caring about money due to gold loan facilities in asaripallam. The town lies about 24 kilometers from kanyakumari beach. The town has numerous sports of action that visitors enjoy when visiting this town there.

What is an online gold loan?

An online gold loan is the most hassle-free form of instant credit. It owes its popularity to the array of flexible features it comes with. It comes with extremely relaxed eligibility criteria, high loan amounts at low-interest rates! Sounds like the perfect package doesn't it? Well, it gets better. There is no set upper limit on your loan amount. This completely depends on the value of your gold. Ideally, lenders approve up to 75% of the market value of the collateral. However, at times it can even go up to 90%! It is noteworthy that this market value does not refer to the prevailing market price. The lender arrives at the gold valuation by taking an average of the gold gram rate from the past 30 days. The borrower can avail the loan right from the comforts of his/her home by downloading the app and placing a loan request using just the Aadhar card as document proof! A lender appointed representative will then visit the borrower's house for gold valuation and post which the loan amount will be transferred within 10 minutes. The entire process end-end takes only about an hour!

Eligibility criteria for an online gold loan

As a secured loan, the online gold loan offers unparalleled convenience, like easy eligibility, minimal documentation, high loan amount, long tenure, flexible repayment options, low rates of interest, and instant loan approval. Because of its simple eligibility criteria, virtually any Indian citizen can avail a gold loan. To avail a gold loan online, your age must be above 18. The purity of the gold you want to mortgage should be 18 Karat and above. The third and the last eligibility criterion is that the gold should be in the form of jewellery or ornaments. Generally, Indian lenders do not accept gold bars or coins for approving the gold loan. To calculate the loan amount, the lender evaluates the quality, weight, and purity of the gold and multiplies it with the previous thirty days' average price of gold. The figure that comes out as a result of the gold evaluation is the loan amount a borrower becomes eligible for.

Rupeek ad

Gold Loan Calculator

Frequently asked questions

Can I partially repay the gold loan amount?

Gold loans in Kanyakumari are pervasively availed because of how flexible they are. Rupeek especially strives to provide affordable solutions and offers borrower's the opportunity to partially repay your gold amount. Yes, that's right! This process of partial repayment is known as part release of the gold loan. If you wish to complete a partial repayment on the loan, the amount can range between the monthly interest and any amount less than the full-closure amount. However, gold jewelry or ornaments you pledged as collateral will only be returned once the entire loan amount has been repaid completely.

What are the documents that I need to submit while applying for a gold loan?

A gold loan only requires you to submit KYC documents for verification before the loan can be processed and disbursed. This includes ID proof and address proof, which can be a driver’s license, Aadhar card, voter ID, PAN card, or passport. Along with this, a utility bill or lease agreement must be provided. One of the main advantages of a secured loan is the minimum documents that it requires. It means that the loans are easy to procure as well as flexible, thanks to the relaxed eligibility criteria. While other sources of funds, such as unsecured loans demand several documents to prove your financial health, a secured loan can be obtained with just the Aadhaar card.
Rupeek ad
gold img
Apply for Gold Loan 30 Minutes Doorstep Service
close
+91
Please enter valid Mobile Number
close
success img

Loan Request Successful

Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly