Avadi is a popular area of West Chennai residential development. It falls under the district of Thiruvallur, the seat of the Avadi assembly, and legislative constituency of Tiruvallur. The location is home to the large body of water, Avadi lake, where people frequently visit for bird watching. Avadi is the closest train station. There are many renowned educational institutions in the city, such as the Nabi Crescent Matriculation School, Air Force School, Dav Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Veltech Engineering College, St. Peter's College of Engineering and Technology, Nazareth College of Arts and Science, etc. Since there are all the new facilities in the locality, people also choose to live here. The cost of the estate, however, is on the higher side, leading them to apply for gold loans at Avadi.
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
Rupeek takes extreme pride in the fact that we have closed out 25,000 loan applications with utmost care and safety. Here's how we systematical ensure the safety of your ornaments while it is in our possession:
1) ISO Certification- Rupeek's gold appraisal process has been certified by ISO 9011:2015
2) Trusted Partner Banks- We have done an at-length background check with all of our partner banks before we carefully handpicked them. These include but is not limited to Karur Vysya Bank, Federal Bank, and ICICI Bank.
3)Trusted Security Partner- Brinks- an internationally trusted security service is our official security partner.
4) Transporting your Gold- Your gold is transported in a sealed, secured bag embedded with GPS.
5) Storing your Gold- Your gold is stored in secure bank lockers under bank-grade security and surveillance to ensure the utmost safety.
6) 100% Insurance Cover- While in our possession your ornaments have a 100% insurance cover from New India Assurance against theft or accident.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly