Strategecally situated bairagarh is a spot you'd like to settle in. With close proximity to several locations such as the airport (your family would love to visit you as they don't have to travel through the traffic to meet you), Madhya Pradesh flying club, ies university and national banks such as sbi and pnb, where you can get an gold loan, make it enticing and comfortable. The southern portion of this town sits on the banks of the upper lake, making it an perfect settlement location. Also situated here is the bhor van park which has its boundaries close to the upper lake. Hospitals such as the military hospital, the echs polyclinic, the sewa sandan eye hospital trust are there to provide for your needs.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
A gold loan is one of the most flexible sources of funds. That is to say that the borrower doesn’t have to fulfill many criteria to be eligible for the online gold loan. Unlike other unsecured sources of funds, such as a personal loan, the borrower isn’t required to have a stable source of income or a high credit score. The security of the pledged asset opens up several doors of benefits for the borrower.
The only eligibility criteria that the borrower has to fulfill are listed as follows:
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly