Bodasakurru is a tranquil village located in Andhra Pradesh's east godavari district. It's a member of the mandal allavaram. The village lies 5 km from allavaram, which acts as the headquarters of the sub-district. The district headquarters, kakinada, is about 70 km away. Amalapuram is the village's closest town, and is about 6.5 km away. Bodasakurru occupies 595 ha of ground. The village boasts a literacy rate that a few years earlier was as high as 76 percent. These days several students are using gold loan in bodasakurru to pursue higher education.
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
Gold loan is the most flexible and popular source of funds in the Indian financial market. A gold loan is a secured loan, which means that to obtain quick funds or emergency loans, the borrower has to pledge their asset (in this case, their gold) with the lender to obtain funds in return. A secured loan is also known as a collateral-based loan since the funds can be availed only against the asset of the borrower. Gold loans owe its popularity to its attractive features such as:
Using a gold loan, the borrower can get up to 75% of the market value of the collateral as the loan amount. In some cases, up to 90% can also be disbursed as the loan. Instant gold loans are so true to their name that the funds get transferred to the borrower’s account within one hour from the loan application.
Gold loans are those loans that are availed by securing gold against your loan amount until the repayment of the loan. The value of this gold has to be at least 30% more than the loan amount. This functions like any other secured or collateral-based loan, where the gold operates as the collateral. Several factors make gold loans such a widely popular source of credit:
1) Flexibility- Borrowers have the latitude to apply for a loan and choose the loan terms, loan amount, loan interest rates, and repayment schemes as per their requirement.
2) Speedy Disbursal- Gold loans take only about an hour to get approved and disbursed since the point of the loan application.
3) Minimal Documentation- Gold loans require minimal documentation. At times, the lender even approves loans with just collateral and the borrower's Aadhar card.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly