Calangute is a glamorous town that is renowned for its beach, nestled in North Goa. The biggest shore in northern Goa, Calangute Beach, is regarded as Goa's Queen of Beaches. During the prime tourism season, it attracts in thousands of foreign and domestic travelers. The beach appeals to all types of tourists, from enthusiasts of water sports to party hoppers and admirers of natural environment as well. Calangute provides all kinds of civic services required for a peaceful existence, aside from the beach. There are well-developed highways, academic institutions , business enterprises, and many pocket-friendly lodging that cater to tourists in the city. Since it is simple to use gold loans in Calangute, residents also depend on this type of loans to solve their economic meltdown.
When a borrower needs urgent cash, an online gold loan acts as a blessing. With an online gold loan, you can get up to 75% of the gold's average value as the loan, instantly. Before approving the loan, the lender might ask you to submit a few documents, which the lender uses to determine your eligibility. The first document that you need to submit is an identity proof, like voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, or driving license. The second document you need to submit is an address proof. Except for the PAN and Voter ID, all other documents mentioned above function as the address proof. Many reputed lenders also offer the facility to apply for a gold loan only with the Aadhaar Card. As the Aadhaar card contains all your personal details, like name, date of birth, father's/mother's name, address, and biometric information and iris scan, it functions as both the identity proof as well as the address proof.
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
For starters, gold loans come equipped with a variety of benefits as opposed to any other form of credit. The reason lenders can afford to offer so many added benefits to borrowers of gold loans is because of the collateral pledged against the loan. Some of the stark difference between gold loans and other loans are:
1) Gold loans have much lower interest rates
2) Gold loans don't require as much documentation as to any other form of credit. Some lenders even approve gold loans with just the Aadhar Card for verification.
3) Though other forms of credit require you to maintain a stellar credit history, gold loans can still be availed even with a poor credit score.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly