Chandori village is in the Maharashtra district of nashik. It is a serene village on the bank of river godavari. Chandori lies about 25 km away from the village of nashik, which is the nearest town to hit. Chandori is a member of tehsil niphad. According to the 2009 figures available the gram panchayat is the village's central governing body. Chandori is a growing village that remains linked to the surrounding areas through the aurangabad-nasik highway, the main road that goes through the village. In chandori, villagers have access to basic facilities as well as gold loan, which is proving to be a great support in times of crisis.
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
As per the regulations of Rupeek, only gold ornaments can be pledged as the collateral with the lender. Gold ornaments are usually between 18 karat and 22 karat. Purer forms of gold , that are between 22 karat and 24 karat exists in the form of coins or bars. Although there are lenders that accept gold coins and gold bars for gold loans in Nashik, most lenders only accept gold ornaments. The gold ornaments that can be pledged with Rupeek include the following:
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly