Dhantoli is in the indian state of Maharashtra, in nagpur. The city is highly heavily inhabited. The city is comprised of a vast number of hospitals and institutions making it one of nagpur's busiest regions. The famous sai baba temple is located near the well-known surender deo park, in this city. Also in this area the famous yashwant stadium was built. This neighborhood is now a well-known commercial centre, and was historically considered an upmarket suburban area. The region is home to some of india's top executives, such as citigroup ceo vikram pandit and former bcci president shashank manohar. Starting a company here in dhantoli is simple with gold loan. The national environmental engineering research institute (neeri) is situated just 2km from this place and is easily reachable.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
Gold loan is the most flexible and popular source of funds in the Indian financial market. A gold loan is a secured loan, which means that to obtain quick funds or emergency loans, the borrower has to pledge their asset (in this case, their gold) with the lender to obtain funds in return. A secured loan is also known as a collateral-based loan since the funds can be availed only against the asset of the borrower. Gold loans owe its popularity to its attractive features such as:
Using a gold loan, the borrower can get up to 75% of the market value of the collateral as the loan amount. In some cases, up to 90% can also be disbursed as the loan. Instant gold loans are so true to their name that the funds get transferred to the borrower’s account within one hour from the loan application.
If you are looking to avail a high loan amount at low-interest rates, a gold loan would be your best choice. At Rupeek, the minimum and maximum amount that you can avail are as follows:
1) Minimum Loan Amount- The minimum loan amount you can avail is 15,000 Rupees. This implies that the market value of the gold you are pledging needs to be a minimum of 20,000 INR because as per the standard norms set by the industry the borrower is eligible to receive about 75% of the market value of the collateral. In some cases, this can go up to about 90%.
2) Maximum Loan Amount- The maximum loan amount that can be availed is 1.5 crores.
Gold loans in Nagpur are pervasively availed because of how flexible they are. Rupeek especially strives to provide affordable solutions and offers different flexible types of gold loans repayment schemes. They are classified as follows:
1) Interest Payment: In this method of repayment, you pay a monthly interest concerning only the principal amount
2) Closure Payment: In this method of repayment, your pledged jewelry will be returned once closure payment is made
3)Part-Payment: In this method of repayment, your monthly payment is more than the interest payable per month.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly