An online gold loan offers unparalleled benefits. To avail a gold loan, you need to register yourself as a borrower and mortgage your gold ornaments. The best feature of an online gold loan is that the entire process of the loan application and approval takes place online. Hence, the location of the borrower does not matter. Usually, the lender sends a loan officer to the borrower within half an hour of getting the loan request, who verifies the gold, and gives a quote. On successful verification and subsequent approval, the lender then sends the amount directly to the bank account of the borrower. With an online gold loan, a borrower can get up to 75% of the gold's average market value. As it is a secured loan, the rate of interest is lower than many other types of instant loans. Additionally, a borrower can apply for a gold loan only with the Aadhaar Card.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
Rupeek takes extreme pride in the fact that we have closed out 25,000 loan applications with utmost care and safety. Here's how we systematical ensure the safety of your ornaments while it is in our possession:
1) ISO Certification- Rupeek's gold appraisal process has been certified by ISO 9011:2015
2) Trusted Partner Banks- We have done an at-length background check with all of our partner banks before we carefully handpicked them. These include but is not limited to Karur Vysya Bank, Federal Bank, and ICICI Bank.
3)Trusted Security Partner- Brinks- an internationally trusted security service is our official security partner.
4) Transporting your Gold- Your gold is transported in a sealed, secured bag embedded with GPS.
5) Storing your Gold- Your gold is stored in secure bank lockers under bank-grade security and surveillance to ensure the utmost safety.
6) 100% Insurance Cover- While in our possession your ornaments have a 100% insurance cover from New India Assurance against theft or accident.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly