Mysuru is situated in the southern part of the state of Karnataka and the city is noted for its cultural significance. The Wadiyar dynasty, who were the early rulers of Mysuru, introduced silk in the city and played an important role in the economic growth of the region. Rosewood artefacts, silk sarees, coffee powder and sandalwood products of this region are distinctively famous. The place is also known for its vibrant festivities during the time of Dasara. The cultural monuments and palaces of the city are some of the most visited places in the country and rightly so, Mysuru earned the tag of ‘City of Palaces’. This region is also a major centre for yoga tourism. Mysore Palace, the Blue Lagoon Lake, Mysore Zoo, the Brindavan Gardens at Mandya and Chamundeshwari Temple fall under the list of visitor attractions. The business crowd highly depends on gold loans in Mysuru for expansion purposes.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly