An online gold loan is the most hassle-free form of instant credit. It owes its popularity to the array of flexible features it comes with. It comes with extremely relaxed eligibility criteria, high loan amounts at low-interest rates! Sounds like the perfect package doesn't it? Well, it gets better. There is no set upper limit on your loan amount. This completely depends on the value of your gold. Ideally, lenders approve up to 75% of the market value of the collateral. However, at times it can even go up to 90%! It is noteworthy that this market value does not refer to the prevailing market price. The lender arrives at the gold valuation by taking an average of the gold gram rate from the past 30 days. The borrower can avail the loan right from the comforts of his/her home by downloading the app and placing a loan request using just the Aadhar card as document proof! A lender appointed representative will then visit the borrower's house for gold valuation and post which the loan amount will be transferred within 10 minutes. The entire process end-end takes only about an hour!
As a secured loan, the online gold loan offers unparalleled convenience, like easy eligibility, minimal documentation, high loan amount, long tenure, flexible repayment options, low rates of interest, and instant loan approval. Because of its simple eligibility criteria, virtually any Indian citizen can avail a gold loan. To avail a gold loan online, your age must be above 18. The purity of the gold you want to mortgage should be 18 Karat and above. The third and the last eligibility criterion is that the gold should be in the form of jewellery or ornaments. Generally, Indian lenders do not accept gold bars or coins for approving the gold loan. To calculate the loan amount, the lender evaluates the quality, weight, and purity of the gold and multiplies it with the previous thirty days' average price of gold. The figure that comes out as a result of the gold evaluation is the loan amount a borrower becomes eligible for.
Rupeek takes extreme pride in the fact that we have closed out 25,000 loan applications with utmost care and safety. Here's how we systematical ensure the safety of your ornaments while it is in our possession:
1) ISO Certification- Rupeek's gold appraisal process has been certified by ISO 9011:2015
2) Trusted Partner Banks- We have done an at-length background check with all of our partner banks before we carefully handpicked them. These include but is not limited to Karur Vysya Bank, Federal Bank, and ICICI Bank.
3)Trusted Security Partner- Brinks- an internationally trusted security service is our official security partner.
4) Transporting your Gold- Your gold is transported in a sealed, secured bag embedded with GPS.
5) Storing your Gold- Your gold is stored in secure bank lockers under bank-grade security and surveillance to ensure the utmost safety.
6) 100% Insurance Cover- While in our possession your ornaments have a 100% insurance cover from New India Assurance against theft or accident.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly