Warud is a city and a metropolitan council situated in the district of amravati in Maharashtra state of india. Warud msrtc depot of Maharashtra state transportation (s.t. transportation) is situated in warud city providing genius road connection with nearby towns and areas such as amaravati, akola, nagpur, yavatmal and wardha. Transport facilities are also accessible from warud to the neighboring state of madhya pradesh. Warud's railway station called warud orange city because it is the nation's largest exporter of oranges. The railway station is situated 3 km from warud city centre. Warud has an economy focused on the agrarian element. The major exporters of oranges in warud taluka are shendurjana ghat, isambri-bahada, and tembhurkheda and jamthi. gold loans at warud are popular because the application process is short and simple.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
Gold loans require the borrower to pledge their gold against the loan. The value of this gold needs to be at least 30% more than the loan amount being availed. In case of an arrear or a failure to repay the loan, the lender assumes full and permanent ownership of the collateral. Owing to this, availing an online gold loan comes with a lot of benefits that include but arent limited to:
1) Speedy Disbursal
2) High LTV (LOan-Value Ratio)
3) Low-Interest Rates
5) Relaxed Eligibility Criteria
6) Waived Processing Fee
7) 100% Insurance Cover
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly