Gold Price in Bhopal today - 21 May
last updated on 21 May 2022
The religious sentiments among Bhopal residents usually drive the demand for gold which rises during wedding seasons and festivals. The gold price in Bhopal is subject to change like in other cities in India. So, whether individuals wish to purchase gold or borrow a loan against it, keep track of the latest price of this metal.
Gold Value :₹ 0
Gold Prices in Bhopal for different purity
|Purity||Gold price 1 gram||Gold price 10 gram|
Take a pre-approved gold loan at the comfort of your home in Bhopal
Get the true value of your Gold
Highest Ratings 17,000+ Reviews
Gold Prices in Bhopal for last 7 days
|Date||Gold price 1 gram||Gold price 10 gram|
|28 April, 2022||₹ 5,400||₹ 54,000|
|27 April, 2022||₹ 6,000||₹ 60,000|
|26 April, 2022||₹ 6,500||₹ 65,000|
|25 April, 2022||₹ 7,000||₹ 70,000|
|24 April, 2022||₹ 7,500||₹ 75,000|
|23 April, 2022||₹ 6,500||₹ 65,000|
|22 April, 2022||₹ 7,500||₹ 75,000|
Gold Rate of 24, 22 and 18 Karats in Bhopal (Comparison Table for 18, 22, and 24 Karats)
Bhopal residents buy gold for investment purposes as well, besides auspicious events. Hence, assessing the purity of the metal is essential to avoid incurring any loss.
There are 3 purity levels of gold jewellery-
- 24 karat - 99.9% (Most expensive than the other two karats)
- 22 karat - 91.7% (Less costly than 24 karats)
- 18 karat – 75% (Least expensive than the other two types)
Individuals can find the regularly updated gold price of Bhopal on this page.
Gold Rate in Bhopal in Last Week
The gold price in Bhopal frequently fluctuates, owing to the changing market conditions. Both external and internal determinants such as demand, availability of the metal, transportation cost and fluctuation in currency affect this metal's price.
Weekly and Monthly Graph of Gold Prices in Bhopal
In the last few years, gold rates in Bhopal were on the downward side after changes in international and domestic rates of this metal. However, the demand for this metal remained consistent and recently increased as more individuals are willing to invest in this valuable metal due to its high intrinsic value.
Here is the weekly and monthly trend of this metal's rate displayed in a graph.
Reason to Check Gold Price in Bhopal Before Purchasing
The primary reason to check gold rates in Bhopal is that it is dynamic. Therefore, gold loan borrowers must keep an eye on the same and tally the rates with every financier of their preference to select the best possible loan offer.
Factors Determining Gold Prices in Bhopal
Check the following factors that affect the yellow metal's price in Bhopal:
- Import duty
- Valuation of US dollars against Indian currency
- Interest rate trends
- Supply and demand in the jewellery market
- Government's gold reserves
- Geopolitical conditions
Calculate Gold Prices in Bhopal Using Percentage and Karat Purity Methods
Here are the 2 methods by which individuals can compute gold prices in Bhopal:
- Percentage Purity Method :- Gold value = (Gold’s purity x weight x gold rate) / 24
- Karat Purity Method :- Gold value = (Gold’s purity x weight x gold rate) / 100
Use this value to obtain the following results from our online gold loan calculator on this page:
To Assess the Required Gold
- Step 1: Select the 'Choose required Loan Amount' tab.
- Step 2: Furnish the details of the loan amount, interest rate and repayment tenure to get results on gold required, monthly and total interests.
To Assess the Loan Amount
- Step 1: Click on 'Choose available Gold Weight' and provide the weight and purity of gold.
- Step 2: Provide an interest rate and tenure to get the loan amount that borrowers can acquire against collateral, total and monthly interest payments.
Reasons for Differing Gold Prices in Bhopal from Other Cities
Gold prices in Bhopal differ from other cities because of varying making charges on gold ornaments, transportation expenses, and taxes on the metal.