There are many micro and macroeconomic factors that determine the gold rates in India. Some of the factors that influence that gold rates are: gold production, inflation, government’s gold reserves, demand and supply of the gold commodity in the market, import rates, interest rates, taxes, local demand, etc. Since an unprecedented emergency is likely to arise at any moment, being a resident here, it is good to have an eye on the latest gold rates in cityname. The market price of the gold and the gold valuation offered by the lender is likely to vary. The lender calculates the average gold price of 22-Karat gold according to the rates from the past thirty dates. This is how the lender concludes on the gold gram rate. The value of the gold loan that you get is dependent on two factors – the average gold price and the lender’s LTV (loan to value) ratio. The RBI has also directed the lender to disburse up to 90% of the market value of the gold till March 31, 2021.
Gold derives this value from several factors, some of which are listed below:
Gold, in its elemental form, is a relatively hefty atom. Although it is not the rarest of metals, it isn’t easy to find and extract gold in large quantities. This contributes to its high perceived value.
Gold is a highly coveted metal in a county like India. So, it generally enjoys a high demand all year round, but its supply falls short to meet that. As a result, gold prices tend to increase with time.
One of gold’s many attractive aspects is its liquidity. Gold has an active, reliable and a ready market of buyers at almost all times. As a result, it can be readily converted to cash, which makes it a highly liquid asset.
It is universally accepted as a commodity of value, especially under a free market system. Gold reserves ensure the strength and stability of the currency and eliminate the pitfalls of fiat money.
In its 3000 year history of trade, the price of gold has never dipped below zero. This is a very compelling fact when you pit gold against cash, whose value keeps is in a constant state of flux. This is only one of several reasons to put your gold to good use! Some of the other benefits of investing in gold are:
1) High Yield Returns: Gold is the best choice of investment if one is looking to make a low-risk investment for a high yield return.
2) Demand for Gold: In the wake of gold ETFs and Sovereign Gold bonds, the demand for gold has been constantly increasing.
3) Hedge Function- Gold functions as a hedging instrument against financial market fluctuations. This makes it a safe bet in the face of recession.
4) Liquid Asset- Being a liquid asset that can be transported and stored anywhere, gold can easily be sold or pledged against an instant loan.
5) Authenticity- Gold is a precious metal well known for its purity and value. This makes it easy to recognize high-quality gold which can simply be bought after verifying if the seller is authorized to do so.
Gold is one of the most precious metals that do not corrode with time. Thus, from time immemorial, gold has been used to make jewellery and as a substitute to currency. Therefore, it is imperative to assess the gold’s purity to derive its actual value.
Following are some of the most commonly used methods to determine gold’s purity.
Individuals need to check gold purity before buying or selling.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly