Quantitative easing, or commonly known as QE, is an economic policy. It comes into action, in case other policies have run out of steam and stopped working.
The connection between QE and Gold is inversely proportional. It means, with the implementation of quantitative easing, the price of gold drops and vice versa. Thus, conservative investors, who believe gold is the future, advises investing more in gold, instead of other modes.
In its 3000 year history of trade, the price of gold has never dipped below zero. This is a very compelling fact when you pit gold against cash, whose value keeps is in a constant state of flux. This is only one of several reasons to put your gold to good use! Some of the other benefits of investing in gold are:
1) High Yield Returns: Gold is the best choice of investment if one is looking to make a low-risk investment for a high yield return.
2) Demand for Gold: In the wake of gold ETFs and Sovereign Gold bonds, the demand for gold has been constantly increasing.
3) Hedge Function- Gold functions as a hedging instrument against financial market fluctuations. This makes it a safe bet in the face of recession.
4) Liquid Asset- Being a liquid asset that can be transported and stored anywhere, gold can easily be sold or pledged against an instant loan.
5) Authenticity- Gold is a precious metal well known for its purity and value. This makes it easy to recognize high-quality gold which can simply be bought after verifying if the seller is authorized to do so.
Gold is one of the most precious metals that do not corrode with time. Thus, from time immemorial, gold has been used to make jewellery and as a substitute to currency. Therefore, it is imperative to assess the gold’s purity to derive its actual value.
Following are some of the most commonly used methods to determine gold’s purity.
Individuals need to check gold purity before buying or selling.
If there was another indicator to measure wealth in the world, barring currency, it would be gold. It is one of the nine noble metals, but gold’s value in the economy surpasses that of its counterparts. But the exploration and extraction of gold is a slow-moving, laborious process.
However, this metal still has a readily available market across the globe, which increases its liquidity, thereby making it an ideal asset. Owners of gold articles have the freedom to convert them into cash with ease.
Moreover, gold is a luxury good, which means that people purchase it in larger quantities when their income rises. Therefore, this yellow metal generally exhibits a steady increase due to high demand and inadequate supply, especially in a country like India. Most free-market economies of the world use gold reserves to hedge against inflation. As a result, this metal possesses an intrinsic value in the global economy as well.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly