Gold Price in Surat today - 28 May
last updated on 28 May 2022
Gold holds a significant place in every auspicious occasion of India, including Surat. However, like other cities, the gold price in Surat also fluctuates depending on the change in domestic and global market conditions. So, check the rates of this precious metal before purchasing a gold piece or borrowing a loan against gold to avoid incurring a loss.
Gold Prices in Surat for different purity
|Purity||Gold price 1 gram||Gold price 10 gram|
Take a pre-approved gold loan at the comfort of your home in Surat
Get the true value of your Gold
Highest Ratings 17,000+ Reviews
Gold Prices in Surat for last 7 days
|Date||Gold price 1 gram||Gold price 10 gram|
|26 May, 2022||₹ 5,400||₹ 54,000|
|25 May, 2022||₹ 6,000||₹ 60,000|
|24 May, 2022||₹ 6,500||₹ 65,000|
|23 May, 2022||₹ 7,000||₹ 70,000|
|22 May, 2022||₹ 7,500||₹ 75,000|
|21 May, 2022||₹ 6,500||₹ 65,000|
|20 May, 2022||₹ 7,500||₹ 75,000|
Gold Value :₹ 0
Gold Price in Surat for 18K, 22K and 24K (Comparison Table for 18, 22, and 24 Karats)
Gold Rates in Surat Over the Last 7 Days
The price of yellow metal is volatile given the constant change in market conditions. This often confuses buyers and borrowers, and they fail to keep track of the same. Thus, the table below is an overview of the gold price trends in Surat for the last 7 days to help individuals get a clear idea. (insert table)
Weekly and Monthly Gold Rate Trends in Surat
Experts speculate that the inflationary rise in the price of yellow metal in Surat will continue in the future, given its demand as a suitable investment choice among the residents. Take a look at this graph illustrated below, representing Surat's weekly and monthly gold price movement. (insert graph)
Check Gold Rate in Surat Before Borrowing a Loan
Besides acting as a hedge against inflation, gold also serves as collateral for obtaining a substantial fund to meet financial emergencies. However, borrowers must check the rates on this page before applying for a gold-backed loan. This is because the gold price in Surat today is different from what it was a few months back. Knowing and comparing rates with every lender will help them select the best loan offer in the lending market.
Factors Determining Gold Prices in Surat
Simple Methods to Calculate Gold Prices in Surat
There are two methods to calculate the value of the yellow metal in Surat, and they are mentioned below:
- Percentage Purity Method Gold's purity x weight x gold rate/ 24
- Karat Purity Method Gold's purity x weight x gold rate / 100 Individuals can now use the above value to get results from our gold loan calculator.
- To Know Gold Ornaments Required
- Step 1: Click on 'Choose required Loan Amount'.
- Step 2: Provide the required loan amount, tenure and interest rate to know the amount of gold needed to secure a loan, monthly and total interest rates.
- To Know the Loan Amount Required
- Step 1: Select 'Choose available Gold Weight'.
- Step 2: Enter the weight and purity of gold. Finally, submit a repayment tenure and interest rate to know the eligible loan amount, monthly and total interest rate payments.
Reasons for Different Gold Prices Between Surat and Other Cities
The gold rate varies across different cities of India. Similarly, the price of yellow metal in Surat is different from other cities because of the following reasons:
- Making charges on gold jewellery
- Transportation costs
- Taxes on the metal