Gold Price in Vadodara today - 26 May
last updated on 26 May 2022
Vadodara is touted as the cultural capital of Gujarat. This city experiences a substantial cash flow making it easier for residents to invest in luxury metals like gold. However, before investing in this valuable metal, willing individuals must be aware of the gold price in Vadodara.
Gold Prices in Vadodara for different purity
|Purity||Gold price 1 gram||Gold price 10 gram|
Take a pre-approved gold loan at the comfort of your home in Vadodara
Get the true value of your Gold
Highest Ratings 17,000+ Reviews
Gold Prices in Vadodara for last 7 days
|Date||Gold price 1 gram||Gold price 10 gram|
|26 May, 2022||₹ 5,400||₹ 54,000|
|25 May, 2022||₹ 6,000||₹ 60,000|
|24 May, 2022||₹ 6,500||₹ 65,000|
|23 May, 2022||₹ 7,000||₹ 70,000|
|22 May, 2022||₹ 7,500||₹ 75,000|
|21 May, 2022||₹ 6,500||₹ 65,000|
|20 May, 2022||₹ 7,500||₹ 75,000|
Gold Value :₹ 0
Gold Rates in Vadodara for 18, 22, and 24 karats (Comparison Table for 18, 22, and 24 Karats)
Gold Price in Vadodara in the Last Week
The rate of yellow metal is volatile given the changes in global and domestic determinants. These factors include exchange rates between currencies, geopolitical crises, transportation costs etc. Take a look at the table below, representing last week’s gold rate trends in Vadodara. (insert table)
Weekly and Monthly Graph of Gold Rate in Vadodara
In the last few months, the rate of yellow metal in Vadodara has witnessed an inflationary trend. Experts assume this trend will continue, given the metal’s increasing market demand. Here is a graph below illustrating gold rate movements in Vadodara over the last few weeks and months. (insert graph)
Check Gold Prices in Vadodara Before Borrowing a Loan
Top 7 Factors Affecting Gold Prices in Vadodara
Factors that impact the rate of yellow metal in Vadodara are as follows:
- Interest rate trends
- Demand and supply
- Geopolitical crises
- The exchange rates between Indian rupees and American dollars
- Government’s gold reserves
- Global change in gold prices
Simple Methods to Calculate Gold Prices in Vadodara
Two methods to calculate the value of the yellow metal in Uttar Pradesh are as follows:
- Percentage Purity Method Gold value = (Gold’s purity x weight x gold rate) / 24
- Karat Purity Method Gold value = (Gold’s purity x weight x gold rate) / 100 Use the above value to know how much gold is required to get a loan against it and the loan amount against pledging gold as collateral from our gold loan calculator.
- To Know Gold Required
- Step 1: Click on ‘Choose required Loan Amount’.
- Step 2: Provide the required loan amount, interest rate and repayment tenure. Apart from knowing the gold ornaments required, this online tool will display the total and monthly interest payables.
- To Know the Loan Amount
- Step 1: Select the ‘Choose available Gold Weight’ tab on our gold loan calculator.
- Step 2: Submit gold’s purity in karat and weight in grams. Provide an interest rate and tenure. Besides displaying the eligible loan amount, individuals can view total and monthly interest payments.
Reasons for Varying Gold Rate in Vadodara from That in Other Cities
Reasons that make the rate of yellow metal in Vadodara different from that in other cities are:
- Making charges
- Tax regime
- Transportation costs Apply for a gold loan in Vadodara from Rupeek. We extend the highest per gram gold rate so that borrowers can meet their financial emergencies without hassles.