For borrowers looking for a reliable gold loan provider, it is essential to consider the per gram rate in the market. In that regard, Rupeek’s gold loan is an excellent option. An individual can avail a loan-to-value ratio of 75% on their gold ornaments from Rupeek. Besides this, borrowers can enjoy an extensive range of benefits owing to the company’s customer-first approach.
Advantages of Availing a Gold Loan with Rupeek
Borrowers can reap the following benefits by opting for Rupeek’s gold loan:
- Doorstep services: Rupeek’s doorstep services enable you to get instant access to funds from the comfort of your home. Place a request via the Rupeek app, and a loan manager will reach your location at the scheduled time to complete the required formalities. Once the gold valuation and KYC verification processes are complete, Rupeek disburses the loan amount within 30 minutes.
- Minimal documentation: Individuals need to submit their KYC documents only to avail a loan against gold from Rupeek.
- Attractive rate of interest: At Rupeek, interest rates on a gold loan start from 0.49% p.m. Note that the cost of borrowing depends on the type of scheme that an individual chooses.
- Low credit score is not a problem: When availing a loan against gold, the lender does not check borrowers’ repayment track record. Hence, one can get financial assistance even with a low CIBIL score.
- Guaranteed security: After successful disbursal, the gold ornaments are carried to an authorised bank branch as per your choice in a GPS-enabled bag. Upon arrival, the gold is stored in a vault under bank-grade surveillance.
As per a KPMG report, the value of India’s gold loan market will be approximately Rs. 4,617 billion within 2022. Individuals may consider opting for this secured financing option owing to the above-mentioned benefits.