Last Updated :
Last Updated :
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
A gold loan is the perfect solution when a borrower is looking for urgent loans or emergency funds. With the help of an instant gold loan online, the borrower can receive the required funds in less than an hour. The borrower is eligible to get up to 75% of the market value of the pledged gold as the loan amount. Unlike many other sources of funds, an online gold loan requires minimum paperwork before giving the loan approval. The required documents are:
Some lenders also approve the loan against just the Aadhaar Card of the borrower. The Aadhaar card is the most important document for an Indian, which has all the details regarding name, father’s and mother’s name, address, biometric information, iris scan, etc. Therefore, it can function as the identity proof as well as the address proof.
We’re passionate about making the Rupeek gold loan experience simple, smooth & happy for every customer.
I was paying double the interest with my earlier Gold loan company. I shifted to Rupeek and saved more than Rs. 40,000 due to Rupeek’s low interest rate. Thank you Rupeek.
Excellent experience the team was completely educated about covid-19 and took all the precautions. Good communication and supportive nature.
Franchise Owner, 33
Very good interest rates. I was paying double the interest in my previous gold loan company. Shifting helped me save Rs. 40,000. The branch is also near my place.
Shop owner, 37
I m very happy with the Rupeek schemes. Also the Loan Manager is supporting and helped me with understanding all processes as well.
Retail Business, 35
I am very happy to be associated with Rupeek, they have a transparent process and there is no hidden charge of any kind.
Business Owner, 48
Excellent service. Received what was promised with complete transparency and hassle free service.
Restaurant Owner, 36
The best trustworthy service with easy loan transfer system, Rupeek is safe and genuine.
Rupeek provides one of the highest gold loan amount per gram in the market. It offers one of the lowest loan interest rates of 0.89%. Additionally, the loan terms are one of the longest you can ever find! Borrowers can avail various online schemes depending on your repayment capabilities. This gives the borrowers the latitude to choose whichever scheme suits them best. These schemes are classified into four categories depending on the loan amount.
1) Loans below 2 lakhs
2) Loans between 2 lakhs - 5 lakhs
3) Loans between 5 lakhs -20 lakhs
4) Loans above 20 lakh
It is noteworthy to identify that the loan amount is inversely proportional to the interest rate increases. The schemes available also vary based on the various loan amounts
1) High-Value Loans
2) Max Value Loans
3) No Tension Max Value Loan.
The loan interest rate ranges between o.898% - 1.69% This is decided based on the loan amount you are looking to borrow.
Borrowers have the flexibility to choose from different types of gold loan repayment schemes. These include Interest payments, Closure payments, and Part payments.
1) Interest payment: Interest payment is the method of repayment in which the interest you need to pay on your principal is paid on a monthly basis.
2) Closure payment: Closure payments is the method of repayment in which the jewelry you have pledged is returned once the closure payment is made.
3) Part-payment: Part payment is the method of repayment in which you can make at any point in time which is more than the interest payable for that month
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly