In Ahmedabad, Bopal is a well-planned residential resort. The site provides a wide variety of residential options for mid-segment home owners, lined with luxurious villas and multi-storey apartments. The key thoroughfares that connect the town to the Sardar Patel Ring Road and ensure fast connections to the other areas of the city are the Bopal-Ghuma Road and Gala Gymkhana Road. Bopal also enjoys seamless bus connectivity thanks to the BRTS road. Ambli Road Railway Station is the closest railway centre. Popular shopping outlets such as Gulmohar Park Mall and the Iscon Mega Mall satisfy the residents' retail needs. Since gold loans in Bopal are readily available, individuals do not step back from living life. The town is also served by many famous schools and influential hospitals. Bopal is easily accessible from the popular Sanand automotive hub and jobs centers such as Synergy Tower, Westgate Business Bay, Pinnacle Business Park, and Shapath V.
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly