Channasandra is a swiftly developing rural territory in Bangalore East. There is a huge water body close to the area - the Varthur Kere. The Whitefield Main Road and Channasandra Main Road allow access to different parts of Bangalore from this area. Because of its vicinity to important employment hubs in Bangalore, this area is developing quickly. The closest railroad station to this area is the Channasandra station itself, while the Kempegowda International Airport is situated 22km away. Some of the noteworthy schools in the zone are Jnana Samskruti Public School, Bloomers School, and FirstCry Intellitots. This area is also home to a few places of worship like Sri Varasiddhi Vallabha Ganapathi Temple,Om Sri Adishakthi Kalikamba Temple, Shree Muneshwara Temple, Sri Lakshmi Narasimhaswamy Temple, and Rajarajeswari Temple. A gold loans in Channasandra is the most sought after form of credit in this locality.
When you require emergency funds or urgent loans, a gold loan is one of the most flexible and hassle-free loans that you can acquire. A few of the benefits that are exclusive to gold loans are listed below:
If you are looking to source immediate funds at short notice, online gold loans are your go-to avenue! The eligibility criteria are relaxed, it requires only minimal documentation, you are eligible for a higher loan amount (though the upper cap is contingent on the value of your gold), you can choose from a range of flexible repayment options, the benefits are endless! The documentation requirement can be split into two parts:
1) Identity Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
* Voter's ID
2) Address Proof- Documents that serve as identity proof include but are not limited to:
When it comes to gold loans, most lenders allow the borrower the latitude to avail a loan using just the king of all documents- The Aadhaar Card. Since it contains almost all the necessary information including Name, DOB, Name of parents/spouse, Address, Biometric information, and Iris Pattern Scan it acts as an all-rounder when it comes to documentation!
Borrowers have the flexibility to choose from different types of gold loan repayment schemes. These include Interest payments, Closure payments, and Part payments.
1) Interest payment: Interest payment is the method of repayment in which the interest you need to pay on your principal is paid on a monthly basis.
2) Closure payment: Closure payments is the method of repayment in which the jewelry you have pledged is returned once the closure payment is made.
3) Part-payment: Part payment is the method of repayment in which you can make at any point in time which is more than the interest payable for that month
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly