An online gold loan is the most straightforward secured loan you can avail when you require instant cash. The easy eligibility criteria and high loan amount make a gold loan one of the most popular loans in India. Usually, lenders approve up to 75% of the gold's market value; although at times, the upper limit may go up to 90%. The final amount would depend on the previous thirty days' average gold price and the quality and Karat of the gold. To avail an online gold loan, the borrower has to download the lender's app or call the customer helpline. After this, a loan officer would schedule a meeting and visit the borrower's residence or office and value the gold. Generally, the loan amount gets transferred to the borrower's bank account within ten minutes of loan approval. The total time from loan application to loan approval can be anything from half an hour to an hour.
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
The eligibility criteria that a lender offers are unique to them. That is to say that the eligibility criteria offered by the lenders in the market differ when you are applying for a gold loan in Aurangabad. The conditions vary to the extent in terms of age (and other factors) that while some lender requires the borrowers to be at a minimum age of 18 some lender wants their borrowers to be at a minimum age of18. Some lenders keep the upper bar on age at 65 years while for some others, it is 75. But generally, and according to Rupeek, the only eligibility criteria that the borrower has to fulfill are listed as follows:
Borrowers have the flexibility to choose from different types of gold loan repayment schemes. These include Interest payments, Closure payments, and Part payments.
1) Interest payment: Interest payment is the method of repayment in which the interest you need to pay on your principal is paid on a monthly basis.
2) Closure payment: Closure payments is the method of repayment in which the jewelry you have pledged is returned once the closure payment is made.
3) Part-payment: Part payment is the method of repayment in which you can make at any point in time which is more than the interest payable for that month
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly