The benefits a borrower can reap from an online gold loan are boundless! All you need to do to avail an online gold loan is download the lender's app and place a loan request. One of the best features of a gold loan is that this process can be done online entirely without manual intervention provided that is what the borrower prefers. The borrower also has the flexibility to place a call on the lender's customer care number to avail the same if he/she were to feel like they might need assistance with the process. All this happens right from the comforts of your home. Even when it comes to gold valuation, you do not need to venture out with expensive gold in your pocket! The lender assigns a representative that will visit you at a location and time as stipulated by you. While an online gold loan does require a few basic documents, you can also avail a loan with just your Aadhar card! As a borrower, you are eligible to receive up to 75% of the gold you are pledging. If both parties are in agreement with the loan amount, the loan is disbursed to your account within a matter of 10 minutes. What's more, the entire process takes only an hour end-end!
As far as forms of credit go, online gold loans provide a range of peerless flexibility! Here are some of the basic eligibility criteria that you need to meet if you are looking to avail an online gold loan-
1) Since lenders prefer disbursing loans to borrowers that are domiciled within the same geographic boundaries as theirs, you will have to be of Indian nationality and residing in India to avail a loan.
2) You must be an independent major, that is of the age 18 or above
3) Since, usually, Indian lenders do not approve gold coins or bars, the collateral you are looking to secure your loan with has to be gold in the form of jewelry or ornaments.
4) The jewelry you are looking to pledge must be 18 Karat or above (Karat is the measure of the purity of gold)
It is noteworthy that the loan amount you are eligible to receive is bound to vary from the market gold rate. This is due to the fact that lenders don't go by the current market price and instead arrive at the average gold rate based on the rate from the past 30 days.
For starters, gold loans come equipped with a variety of benefits as opposed to any other form of credit. The reason lenders can afford to offer so many added benefits to borrowers of gold loans is because of the collateral pledged against the loan. Some of the stark difference between gold loans and other loans are:
1) Gold loans have much lower interest rates
2) Gold loans don't require as much documentation as to any other form of credit. Some lenders even approve gold loans with just the Aadhar Card for verification.
3) Though other forms of credit require you to maintain a stellar credit history, gold loans can still be availed even with a poor credit score.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly