When a borrower needs urgent cash, an online gold loan acts as a blessing. With an online gold loan, you can get up to 75% of the gold's average value as the loan, instantly. Before approving the loan, the lender might ask you to submit a few documents, which the lender uses to determine your eligibility. The first document that you need to submit is an identity proof, like voter ID, PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Passport, or driving license. The second document you need to submit is an address proof. Except for the PAN and Voter ID, all other documents mentioned above function as the address proof. Many reputed lenders also offer the facility to apply for a gold loan only with the Aadhaar Card. As the Aadhaar card contains all your personal details, like name, date of birth, father's/mother's name, address, and biometric information and iris scan, it functions as both the identity proof as well as the address proof.
Since a gold loan is a secured loan, it offers many benefits that the other sources of funds do not offer. Some of the benefits offered by a gold loan include:
The requirement for eligibility for a gold loan isn’t much. To avail a gold loan, the borrower has to fulfill the below-mentioned criteria:
The loan amount is then calculated by the lender by multiplying the quality, purity, and weight of the gold. The lender then multiplies it with the average price of gold for the past thirty days. The resultant amount id the loan amount that the borrower can borrow.
Rupeek takes extreme pride in the fact that we have closed out 25,000 loan applications with utmost care and safety. Here's how we systematical ensure the safety of your ornaments while it is in our possession:
1) ISO Certification- Rupeek's gold appraisal process has been certified by ISO 9011:2015
2) Trusted Partner Banks- We have done an at-length background check with all of our partner banks before we carefully handpicked them. These include but is not limited to Karur Vysya Bank, Federal Bank, and ICICI Bank.
3)Trusted Security Partner- Brinks- an internationally trusted security service is our official security partner.
4) Transporting your Gold- Your gold is transported in a sealed, secured bag embedded with GPS.
5) Storing your Gold- Your gold is stored in secure bank lockers under bank-grade security and surveillance to ensure the utmost safety.
6) 100% Insurance Cover- While in our possession your ornaments have a 100% insurance cover from New India Assurance against theft or accident.
Your request has been received, our customer relationship manager has been notified and will call you shortly